Your Hearing Health
Recent research published in the Archives of Internal Medicine report that one in five North Americans age 12 and older experiences hearing loss severe enough to hinder communication. If you think you have hearing loss, or know a loved who does, our interactive tools are a good first step towards getting the help you need.
The solution is simple.
Communication is critical in life. Your job and social interactions are all more rewarding when you can communicate confidently – and hearing is vital to that. Research shows that people who get hearing aids benefit from:
- Fewer instances of confusion and disorientation
- Increased ability to concentrate and multitask
- Better memory skills and a greater ability to learn new tasks
- Alertness and awareness of their personal safety
- Increased earning power and more control over their lives